network

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

syssol

1. I am running a cyber café with 15 computers; my network type is “workgroup” I use windows 2000 professional as my operating system. I want information on two things

A can we chat on my LAN – if so how?
B how to send remainders to different terminals.

2 can you suggest me where can I avail virtual CD-ROM emulator software for free.

Are there any servers in the mix? I would suggest a server for authentication and a place to run the chat server from. There are tons of software packages for chat servers....do a search for chat server software on google. Not sure what kind of reminders you are talking about...elaborate please. There are also tons of apps for virtual CD's...do a search.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online