1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

networking a lexmark z52 with xp and w2000

Discussion in 'Networking' started by potter, Jan 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potter

potter Thread Starter

I have a home network set up via a linksys router with 3 computers on it. I run XP, w2k, and 98se . It's been running awhile and works fine as far as file sharing goes.
    I have a lexmark z52 connected to the xp box which I would like to print to from the other computers. I've been trying with the w2k box, and can see the printer, can tell it to print there, actually hear the printer say "printing started" and then ... nothing.
    What should I look at? If I install the w2k drivers on the xp box, printing doesn't work so well from there (can't remember what happens exactly, it was a while ago).

Thanks bunches,
    Lisa

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111448

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice