Networking icon on the right side by clock

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jazzmaster44

The two monitor icon, that light up when you make connection on internet. They are at the bottom of the task bar, on the right side. I had this problem, for example, when I can not get on the internet" page can not be display" The two monitor icon have yield sign with a exclamation in the middle of it. How can I fix this problem? I have Win XP!!

Thanks!!!

well first are u runniong on XP, if so it could be that you need to configure your router, do an Ip config /all >C:\myipinfo
and post the text here

That yellow icon with the exclamation point is in indication that you have networking, but no internet on the network. Would you please tell us how you connect to the internet?

jazzmaster44 said:
A Westel DSL modem with Bellsouth phone company
your gonna have to make ur router log in for you, you have to setuop a PPOe under the router page, which is accessed by typing in the default gateway IP under your browser or in command proimpt then type ur login name and Pass, I have the same setup and thats how i did it same modem also, just a Befsr41 linksys router! also leave the service part empty just put ppoe and your login info

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online