1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NetZero/OutLookExp

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by bonka43, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bonka43

bonka43 Thread Starter

I use NetZero. I try to send a page and up comes the mail window in Explorer. When I enter the URL it won't send. I can send EMail by NetZ but not Web pages.
    Thanks

2. Styxx

Styxx Banned

3. bonka43

bonka43 Thread Starter

I am to the point I don't even know how to ask the question.
    I use NetZero/Internet Exp.
    If I have a Web page showing I want to sent to someone and I go to File,Send, page by Email. Up comes the OutLookExp window. I enter the URL click send and up comes this window,
    OUTLOOK EXPRESS
    A dial up networking connection is already established to "NetZero"
    0 Try to locate the servers on the current connection

0 Hang up and click "dial-up connection.

I get no choice in the matter is has already gone off line.
    When I select the second item it dials up and says "invlaid password.

All I want to do is be able to use Out Look with NetZero.
    Thanks

4. Styxx

Styxx Banned

No I think you've outlined this situation very well.

After your last explanation I see what your solution is.

You trying to use the "Send by email" function of your browser off the Internet Explorer File menu and the function is not working for you. I'm assuming that Outlook Express (OE) works correctly for you otherwise - as to sending and receiving e-mail. I understand it's convenient but you'll have to do it like I do, apparently:

You'll have to start up Outlook Express; On the Internet Explorer Address box highlight the address in blue you want to share; Click Edit; Point to Copy; click the Create Mail button in OE; Right-click the message body in OE New Message and point to Paste; the URL you copied should appear in the New Message body now; select the recipient and enter a Subject, as desired and click Send. Essentially, you just copy and paste the URL you want to send to a new OE message.

I know that's more steps, but I've used NZ and it can have little glitches, or develop same in the NZ software, stopping you from doing it the way you're used to.

I see your difficulty now and I hope this helps streamline your procedure.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165794

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice