1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

neuber.com

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by socalf49, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. socalf49

socalf49 Thread Starter

Has anyone heard of neuber.com apparently for something like this?
    Security Task Manager shows comprehensible information about programs and processes running on the computer. For each Windows process (e.g. lhidflt2.sys), it improves on Windows Task Manager, providing:

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/index.html

free 30 day trial or purchase
    IMHO unnecessary, as most of what I can see there is readily obtainable info from either included with OS or free and perhaps more reliable products.

That said, I have never used it, but
    Why are you considering it
    Do you have system problems
    Is it for the XP computer

If you have already seen this#
    Security Task Manager detects unknown malware and rootkits hidden from your antivirus software.

and that is why you are considering it, my advice is leave it off the computer, there are far more reliable free scans and of course as you know free expert help available from us

3. socalf49

socalf49 Thread Starter

Thanks. The only reason I even know about is because I received a notice from my antivirus that showed LHIDFLT2 and asked if I wanted to exclude it or not. In looking up LHIDFLT2 I wound up on a page that suggested Security Task Manager. That's the only reason I asked about it. Thanks again for the info.

4. Macboatmaster

well if you have not installed it, intentionally, or someone else, then probably cam as the free trial software
    perhaps bundled with some other free software

does it appear in control panel add/remove priograms

5. socalf49

socalf49 Thread Starter

Sorry I probably didn't make myself clear enough. When I did a search for LHIDFLT2, I used a search engine ie I put it into my web browser address bar and that how I wound up finding Security Task Manager. I've learned not to download or especially install anything before I check it out. Thanks.

6. Macboatmaster

Sorry I thought you meant the AV had found that on scan
    If so I am now asking is the Neuber listed as an installed program
    If you are saying you are updating or installing an AV and it is asking in that update or install do you wish to include the product
    then what is the AV

send a log file from the scan showing this file mentioned by the AV and also does the AV then provide info for there this file is
    I am wondering if it could be
    Lhidflt2.sys with description Logitech HID/USB Mouse Filter Driver is a driver file from company Logitech belonging to product MouseWare - although why if its that your AV should select it on a scan and ask if you want to exclude it from the scan is a little puzzling

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1147666

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice