Solved Never loan your laptop to the wife

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ken_RM

I loaned my laptop to my wife and somehow she rotated the display by 90 deg. How to I get it back to zero?

Can someone also tell me why there is this feature, Using it like this will surely result in a sore neck!
Maybe it is for folk that want to use their Laptop while lying in bed ? ;)

Cheers
Ken

cwwozniak

Chuck
Try a CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow three key combination press.

Maybe she was reading an e-book and was holding your laptop like a book. LoL

Triple6

Rob
It's also handy for external displays that are connected to the laptop. Various pages and office program, as well as the previously mentioned eBooks, take advantage of landscape orientation screens.

Ken_RM

I don't think I will ever understand how she messed it up, but thanks for helping me to get it back to normal (What ever that is :()
Cheers,
Ken

Triple6

Rob
It's quite easy to hit those keys by accident at the same time.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Then buy her one of her own!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online