1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New 2018 Macbook Pro i7 512gb receiving an annoying pop up!!

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by davido-23, Sep 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. davido-23

davido-23 Thread Starter

Hi got my self, from ebay a brand new sealed 2018 512gb i7 16gb ram i7 grey Macbook Pro.... set it all up by timemachine backup, everything seems fine except these annolying pop ups, any way of getting rid? they happen at least once a hour, ???[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. elitetechsvc

elitetechsvc

First Name:
    Aaron
    That is a pop-up having to do with Spotify, either finish the setup with Spotify or remove Spotify completely.

3. davido-23

davido-23 Thread Starter

Unfortunately its still popping up evedn wit spotify uninstalled, any other ideas, thanks

4. brooklynboy

brooklynboy

It appears that Spotify is trying to set up all the users on your MAC and your other devices..Try looking at the Preferences in Spotify on the MAC and check to see if it is trying to coordinate all your devices. If it is, make sure it only uses the MAC account and not the other devices. Other than that, I would suggest you follow elitetechsvc's advice and try to finish the setup without using all devices.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216169

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice