New Bin Laden Video - Real or Fake?

I haven't seen very much, just a quick glance when walking by the tv, but I don't think it's fake, Only because of the implications it would put the U.S. in if that fact ever got out.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
The US only 'found' it.......they didn't necessarily have to have made it...... :cool:

Not sure Ms Candy........could be if we stumbled onto something real we'd never know as it is.

Ever see the flick "Wag the Dog"?....just curious is all.

DS

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Sure did DS.....and that makes one wonder even more........

I gotta admit that it did come to mind here too......

subtitles in Espanol or dubbed?

DS

Good point about the U.S. not necessarily making the video, but who else would, if it were a fake. BTW, I also so Wag the Dog, excellent movie, but your right, really does make you wonder.......

edit: Wahooo, Post 100....time to change that icon :D

eggplant43

A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
An interesting postulation on your part. It's been interesting watching and listening to them crafting the introduction of this piece of information this week. If you've watched "The Agency" (about the CIA)Thursday nights following CSI, you watched them crafting things just like this. It is called *disinformation*.

Now would our Presisident Select (for those of you that are American) do a thing like this?:D

Toddles18,

Congrats, Nice avatar too......

eggplant43,

Believe nothing that you hear and 1/2 of what you see comes to mind here.

DS

col

who in thier right mind would even think its fake after a organization like those fundamentalist done that. to your country,
as you can see i am from australia and we condem them thats my 2 cents worth.col downunder

col,

I understand your feelings about who is responsible for who did what they did, I think we all know who the guilty party is........

however, the question at hand is to questioning the validity of the video recording nothing, more nothing less.

DS

eggplant43

A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
col.............one more post and you're a senior member, congrats.

DS............You blew through 1000 today, get a life:D , just kidding, congrats.

col

Originally posted by eggplant43
col.............one more post and you're a senior member, congrats.

DS............You blew through 1000 today, get a life:D , just kidding, congrats.
egg plant 43 thanks for that.col.

dark star i think your president said its no fake its real.col.:) :cool: :cool:

eggplant43,

Thanx, and you're right, yes I do need to get a life. :D

col,

Congrats, stick around here we're a motley crew and and a 'down under kick in the rear' may be helpful here from time to time.

We meet here early AM for coffee at AZs place everyday, I'd be nice to see you join us.

DS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online