New Bloated Nero

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
I know this is a very closed minded opinion but I liked it better when Nero was a DVD/CD burning program and that's all it did. I think they tried to put in everything under the sun relating to media with Nero 7.

I personally didn't like it. Mind you I might have a different opinion if I could work it out. 4 thumbs down from me I'm afraid. Please bare in mind I'm a learner....lol.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I got the new Nero Ultra 7 free with my AMD 64-X2 processor, but I haven't taken it out of the box yet. Maybe I won't. :D

Space Cowboy

JohnWill said:
I got the new Nero Ultra 7 free with my AMD 64-X2 processor, but I haven't taken it out of the box yet. Maybe I won't. :D
Which AMD did ya get John?

Any Great deals out there?

I tried the demo version and all I got was crashes. It seemed VERY unstable on my machine running in both WinXP pro sp2 and in WinXP x64. I am happily sticking with my full copy of Nero 6. From what I read, Nero 7 is basically Nero 6.8... So no NEED to upgrade.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Space Cowboy said:
Which AMD did ya get John?

Any Great deals out there?
I got the AMD 64-X2 4200. I don't know of any fantastic deals, I just shopped for the best price at the time. I wanted to get the purchases done before the end of the year so I can take them off this year's taxes. :)

Space Cowboy

JohnWill said:
I got the AMD 64-X2 4200. I don't know of any fantastic deals, I just shopped for the best price at the time. I wanted to get the purchases done before the end of the year so I can take them off this year's taxes. :)

I was looking at the prices and the FX57 is 1 grand while the x2's are allot cheaper? Have they reached the top of the line on the 939 yet?

I am currently using Nero 7 Ultra Edition i have find it is quite good and i have had probs so far

I am still using Nero 6.3 and have no problems at all with it. I have hundreds of music cd's, dvd data disc & dvd movies. As long as you use blank media of a reasonably good quality, 6.3 will work fine for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.