New Computer and already trouble

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

inchargern

Hello, So for Christmas we bought our son a new gaming computer. 3 weeks later we cant get it out of Safe Mode, there is blue lines on the screen and it says Error 43, which I have found is a driver error. So I removed the driver and redownloaded but still nothing. So my husband was talking to a friends son who is tech savey and he said the trouble is windows 10. He said we should delete 10 and go back to 8.1. Does this sound okay. I have no problem doing it if it sounds like our Drivers are just not compatible with 10. Thanks for any input.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What's the brand name and model name and model number of that new computer?
Did it come pre-installed with Windows 8.1 or Windows 10?

--------------------------------------------------------------

inchargern

--------------------------------------------------------------[
What's the brand name and model name and model number of that new computer?
Did it come pre-installed with Windows 8.1 or Windows 10?

I have attached a screenshot of what the computer is. Let me know if you need more info. Also Win 10 was predownloaded. Thank you for any input you have. Kim

Attachments

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I can't find the webpage link for that gaming desktop at Newegg.

If it came with Windows 10 pre-installed when it was brought home and set up, there's no way to revert it to Windows 8.1.
Windows 8.1 would need to be installed in it.

If it came with Windows 8.1 pre-installed and then was upgraded to Windows 10 after it was brought home and set up, you can revert it back to Windows 8.1 if it's been less than 30 days.
If it's been more than 30 days, Windows 8.1 would need to be reinstalled in it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online