1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New computer/where is frontpage?

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by jawproducts, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawproducts

jawproducts Thread Starter

HI, i have a brand new xp computer; i thought they all came with microsoft frontpage? i see a folder but the program wont open.......
    I just bought the package from www.cartit.com to try their shopping cart but i didnt realize you needed to know programming, but it says something about not having to know programming if you use frontpage because they have free plug ins for it or smething? i know html very well but had no clue that a shop cart included all of this. does anyone know how i can get front page to work? i see the "folder" inside my computer>program files folder but when i click it says "version 3" then i click that and it says "bin" and then nothing...where do i get the actual program?

2. Cookies

Cookies

Try running Belarc. http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

When the PC analysis is done, check the "Software Licenses" section and see if you see FrontPage. You might need to click * beside a Microsoft Product under "Software Versions" to see where and if the FrontPage software is installed.

FrontPage doesn't historically come installed; but if you can tell us your version of Microsoft Office, that would help bunches. :)

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/271378

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice