New Computer won't run Game?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SFC.Stoner

Just got this new Dell XPS 410 Computer, running the new Vista O/S and with a Nvidia 7900 GS Vid. card. Loaded all my old games and all work but Moh. Whats up with that??
seems to run COD fine, what do I need to do to get Moh back ....short of getting a new computer(haha) Have been told that I need to roll back my Vid. Card drivers but have done that and still no luck. Can I be helped??

SFC.Stoner

SFC.Stoner said:
Just got this new Dell XPS 410 Computer, running the new Vista O/S and with a Nvidia 7900 GS Vid. card. Loaded all my old games and all work but Moh. Whats up with that??
seems to run COD fine, what do I need to do to get Moh back ....short of getting a new computer(haha) Have been told that I need to roll back my Vid. Card drivers but have done that and still no luck. Can I be helped??

SFC.Stoner
Hi stoner
According to this link you seem to be lucky
www.tgdaily.com/2007/01/30/vista_games/
Regards
Rex

Try turning your hardware acceleration down on your sound card. It works for older games and newer pc's running xp it may work with vista

Good luck

I recommend you roll back on the OS to windows XP. Windows Vista is still in it's baby stages so it will be a while before all the quirks get sorted out.

As a general rule of thumb it's usually not a good idea to buy the latest technology as soon as it's released. This would be a perfect example of why.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts