1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Computer won't run Game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SFC.Stoner, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SFC.Stoner

SFC.Stoner Thread Starter

Just got this new Dell XPS 410 Computer, running the new Vista O/S and with a Nvidia 7900 GS Vid. card. Loaded all my old games and all work but Moh. Whats up with that??
    seems to run COD fine, what do I need to do to get Moh back ....short of getting a new computer(haha) Have been told that I need to roll back my Vid. Card drivers but have done that and still no luck. Can I be helped??

SFC.Stoner

2. rexgrant

rexgrant

Hi stoner
    According to this link you seem to be lucky
    www.tgdaily.com/2007/01/30/vista_games/
    Regards
    Rex

3. blaine2521

blaine2521

Try turning your hardware acceleration down on your sound card. It works for older games and newer pc's running xp it may work with vista

Good luck

4. GripS

GripS

I recommend you roll back on the OS to windows XP. Windows Vista is still in it's baby stages so it will be a while before all the quirks get sorted out.

As a general rule of thumb it's usually not a good idea to buy the latest technology as soon as it's released. This would be a perfect example of why.

5. wilson44512

wilson44512

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542703

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice