New Computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

puppypaws

I had a new computer custom built. I've always had the feature turned on so when I hit my "caps lock" button by accident there will be an audible beep and the screen will flash.
I now have a very faint beep and need it louder but do not know how to increase the keyboard volume, this sound is not produced through the speakers. Can someone please help me get this beep louder?

Thanks,
Reid

control panel/sounds and audio/advanced/option/
scroll down and click pc beep. now you can control the volume.

puppypaws

In my volume control the PC speaker slide is on the highest level. Moving the slide does not change the PC speaker volume.:confused:

puppypaws

Click PC beep where, this is on XP Pro and I am not familiar with with what you are talking about?

Im uploading a video.
cos im in a good mood. hope it sorts out your problem.
i personally hate that beeping noise. but everyone to there own!

puppypaws

This is a Realtek AC97 Audio and nothing I am doing is working. Can't figure it out!

puppypaws

I honestly have no idea of what this does, can you explain? Nothing has changed!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online