1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

new connection

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by littlebit870, Jan 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlebit870

littlebit870 Thread Starter

I am one happy camper! I just got my high speed connection in. Not long ago I posted here with the problem of missed calls and the hubby being upset. I just wanted all of you who tried to help me and give me advice how much I appreciated it. I took my time did the investigative ground work before I made a decision. How did I live without this all this time I can't believe the speed. Thanks to all again. littlebit

2. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    Glad to hear it and thanks for coming back to let us know what happened. You'll find the high speed connection is well worth every penny. Now you can really enjoy the internet.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65035

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice