1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

new email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by judyk1950, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. judyk1950

judyk1950 Thread Starter

A friend of mine cannot send me a new email, she can respond to emails I send her but when she tries to send me a new email it comes back s undeliverable. I have not changed any of my settings.

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Chuck
    Hi and welcome to TSG.

Your friend should fist check to make sure your e-mail address is accurate in her address book. If she is using some type of auto-complete function (as found in MS-Outlook) she needs to make sure it is filling in the exact correct address. I have seen MS-Outlook repeatedly use a e-mail address that I manually entered incorrectly into the "To" box one time.

Does the undeliverable reply she gets include any kind or error number or explanation of why the message was undeliverable? If you post the error message here, be sure to "x" out or modify enough of any e-mail addresses to prevent any spambots trolling this site from snatching it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/975196

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice