1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

new error signature

Discussion in 'Games' started by couldbgood, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. couldbgood

couldbgood Thread Starter

got a new error signature szAppName: torment. exe szAppVer:1.0.0.1 szModName:hungapp szModVer: 0.0.0.0 offset: 0000000

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    If this is part of the problem with the BCC then please do not make a new thread for each post. Stick to the same thread :)

If not, then please be more specific.

3. couldbgood

couldbgood Thread Starter

sorry about changing thread new at this and yes the new error signature is part of the problem i am having with the bcc code For several days now my system has been acting up shutting down when ever I try playing any games. the bcc code and the signature code along with a detection of product. I will list all three codes again sorry for my changing threads. here are all three codes. Dtection of product '{6ecb39bd_73c2_44dd_b1a0_898207c58d8b Bc Code 1000000A bcpi: fffe85c0 bcp2: 00000002 Bcp3; 00000001 bcp4: 806ee2dc 0sVer: 5_1_2600 sp:2_0 product: 768_1 szAppName: torment. exe szAppVer: 1.0.0.1 szModName: hungapp szModVer: 0.0.0.0 offset: 0000000

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    is it a blue screen or a normal box? if the latter do a screenshot.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/582367

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice