new folder or renaming doesnt show up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Spmook

Hey guys after I make a new folder or rename something or paste something in a window it doesnt show up til I refresh the window before it would show up with no problem. ANy suggestions?

yes i like to know when was the last time it was working ok and also what have change have you install any new program ?

Spmook

it was working fine a couple days ago and I recently installed ulead DVD movie factory 4 & mpeg joiner...

Spmook

ok I figured it out sorry....for some reason just had to freakin restart my puter and run xoftspy...found a threat and removed it and it works fine now
thanx though

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online