1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

new gaming mouse problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by IrelandYaaaa, Nov 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. IrelandYaaaa

IrelandYaaaa Thread Starter

How r ya?

I bought a new razor gaming mouse and for some reason it will not work, any ideas?

I removed my old mouse, plugged in the new one in a USB port and almost nothing, the only button that works is left click.
    I managed to install the CD that came with the mouse using the keyboard but still nothing. Restarted the computer and still nothing. The lights on the side of the mouse that I think should light up red dont light up at all :)

Is it fooked??

running xp

Cheers

2. opopanax

opopanax

1. plug the mouse connection in the mouse port instead of the USB.
    2. check ur mouse on any of ur friends' computer. if it still shows problems, then its probably "fooked". then get it replaced.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/302499

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice