New glitch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

britt

I had found gamevance32.exe running of the taskmanager. Looking it up I saw that it didnt seem to be doing me any good but had a good potential for being a danger. In that it records all keystrokes and can be hacked by a trojan. I didabled it and had no problems until now. I was in the middle of a post and the site dropped off. Instead a Sptbot permission box came up requesting access for the gamevance32.exe. I denied it and my computer shut down!
On reboot it kept trying to run until I pushed the box to remember the descion!
I dont like that at all!

britt

I already have that up and running. When I looked up the gamevance32 I got a reccomendaion to d//l regbooster. That found almost 300 problems but it wont fix them unless I buy it1

rka0

Banned
Hello britt. I would be very wary of these type of promotions. I do not know of regbooster itself is it a registry cleaner if so do not use it. What I would suggest is that you go to filehippo and download hjt and submit a log for the people in the know who can help you.
http://www.filehippo.com/
When you have posted your log click on the report button and get help from an administrator.
Good Luck.

Don't fall prey to ads where they diagnose a fake disease and then sell you the cure for it. You don't need any registry fixer, ever.

Gamevance32.exe is part of the Gamevance gaming network. You probably installed it. Where is the file located? It may not be the real file if it is in system32, but even the network is considered malware and should be uninstalled.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online