1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Graphics card displaying Internet pages smaller?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by starlight64, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight64

starlight64 Thread Starter

HI all,
    I just had my computer restored and put some more memory and a new graphics card in it. It is a Ati Radeon HD 4650 Sapphire. The colors are more vivid, Graphic intense pages load faster. Only problem is some Websites like Facebook for example.... seem to be displaying in standard resolution. The stuff that normally is over on the right side are more toward the center. Leaving blank space on the right. Now, I have to say that I had a problem with my picture when I first turned on my computer. My stuff was going offscreen on the left and there was a little black space on the right so I went into the settings and manually drug the screen over to the right a little. So I may have screwed it up. I don't remember if my monitor had a disk. Should I look for one? If I take it back to default it may take the left side off screen again so I'm not sure what to do.
    Thanks

2. starlight64

starlight64 Thread Starter

ok, I'm back since no one responded. I am gonna add a little since maybe I wasn't clear. On the left and the right On Facebook as well as some other sites There is about 2 inches of Blank space where normally there is text/ links. This isn't the worst prob I have though as I just had someone fix my computer and it is already crashing.
    Thanks,
    Rhonda

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/918700

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice