New graphics card for gaming

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
There's no description of the power supply unit that comes in that desktop.

----------------------------------------------------------

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The model of my power supply is SL-8360BTX
I'm not a hardware expert nor a gamer, but it's pretty obvious that power supply will not handle a graphics card upgrade and the demands of gaming.

Attachments

That is only a 350 Watt PSU. Ipower computers usually give you a good CPU and everything else is just enough to run the computer. I'd recommend at least a 650 Watt PSU,. You'll probably want to buy a better quality RAM at some time. What GPU to buy depends a lot on what PCI slots you have.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online