new hardware found again and again and again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Cadeau

Windows 98 SE , Pentium4 1.8ghz
Hi, for quit a while now, when I start up my computer I get " new hardware found" PCI universal serial bus. Then the Wizard wants to search for drivers for pci universal serial bus ( this is where I click cancel) In the System properties - device manager under System devices I have an exclamation mark beside PCI bus. If I click on it and chose properties it reports "windows could not load the driver for this device because the computer is reporting two PCI.vxd bus types ( code 2). What is the problem and how do I resolve it ? Ps I have tryed removeing it in the system but when I reboot it finds it again and the messages repeat again and there is no disable feature foe this either.
Thanks in advance for your support !!

Hi,

If you are looking for disable, try this option:

Start
Control Panel
System
Hardware
Device Manager
View
Resources by Connection
IRQ or Interrupt Request
Right Click on the area you want to change
Then, look for the disable function.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online