1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

new ideas!!

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by cool-agent, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cool-agent

cool-agent Thread Starter

Hi. I know this is stupid but I acnt find any other place.
    I am enginering student. Soo If you have any new ideas for new electronic invention. Plz tell me

2. Rockn

Rockn

Lemme think about that one....electric bread browner. Dang that one has been done already. Is this how Edison started out?

3. cool-agent

come on ppl give me easy ideas

4. Grendal

Grendal

hrmmm.....well.....I always hate pushing myself around my room in my computer chair because I'm too lazy to get up and walk. So I guess you could make a motorized computer chair!

haha

5. cool-agent

that will cost alot some other thing
    THINK!!!!

6. xxJackxx

xxJackxx

You want to build something that will be cheap?? Okay, how about a robot? I once built on that i bought from a catalogue. It was great building it and then it was boring once I had finished because it didn't do anything a part from walk, which is actually debatable of whether you could class that as walking or not!
    Anyway back to you, LoL. If you build one it can be as big or small as you like, the parts aren't that much and you can get it to do whatever you like, asuming you know how to do it!
    That's my idea, anyway!!
    Take care.
    Becky

7. lora_3677

lora_3677

how about an automatic christmas light cord wrapper-upper... i HATE putting away those darn lights, but i hate even more getting them out all tangled up... and that manual roller doesn't work well...

8. websurfer

websurfer

How about something to make the Christmas lights flash to mp3s :D

9. Shadow2531

Shadow2531

How about a DVD Rewinder? :D

Seriously, a diagnostic port add-in for Citizen Band Radios, with a usb 2.0 interface, which with software can display transistor bias amperage for the driver and final, frequency readout on transmit and receive, voltage levels, transmit rms and peak wattage, receive signal level, transmit audio level/percentage, voice wave analysis, antenna load/impedance etc.

Basically most of the stuff you can do with an oscillioscope,peak reading bird watt meter,swr meter.

There would be different solder points for each CB radio make/model, but a generalized port would be awesome.

An ATX Power Supply tester that presents a full load (that is adjustable) instead of just a 25 watt load.

A 75ohm coax shield isolator that doesn't degrade the signal.

Or what would be really cool is a vacuum tube sized transistor module that replaces a vacuum tube.

6LQ6 tubes are harder to come by these days and if a transistor based replacement were available that could be plugged in where the tube goes, without any modification to the circuit, that would be cool.

10. lola2001

lola2001

How about some kind of powerful magnet that is mounted to the wall and when you press a button your keys (where ever they are) come wizzing through the house and land on a hook? You could modify it somehow so it only attracted a certain key chain, instead of everything magnetic around your house...that would be a mess.

11. cool-agent

thanx guys if any more plz type it

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164217

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice