1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New install windows 7 ask pass

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tulipkhan, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tulipkhan

tulipkhan Thread Starter

I install new windows 7 ultimate on my laptop model no Asus K50IJ series I formated all partitions windows installed successfully when done computer restates and ask for password to access the Windows I am wonder I didn't give it any password many times gave it try but same problem
    Kindly help me with.

2. rainforest123

rainforest123

At which point are you asked for the password?

Do you mean to access setup [ the BiOS ] on your computer; at a screen that has a user name & icon?

Do you mean after your computer desktop appears?

Does the password request when you run a particular problem/

Which W7; 32 or 64 bit; which service pack [ SP ]?

Had there ever been an operating system [ Windows, Linux ] been installed on the computer? Were your actions as part of an upgrade or as a clean install?

More information about the situation will be useful.

RF123

3. lunarlander

lunarlander

During Win 7 install, it always asks for a password. I believe you cannot progress pass that screen without one.

4. rainforest123

rainforest123

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089386

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice