New laptop doesn't go on screensaver and freezes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Karita

I just bought new laptop (Compaq Presario C700) last week and it freezes everytime I leave it unattended for just half an hour or so. This happens even when downloading updates which is frustrating. It also never goes on screensaver mode. I have no programs running and this still happens.
Is the laptop faulty, should I take it back to the shop? Or can I fix it by downloading some driver or something?
Thanks for any response

Karita

Local Disk has 96.5 GB free of 139 GB, and Presario RP has 2.61 GB free of 9.49 GB!
Maybe this computer guy of Harvey Norman Shop transferred the data from old laptop to wrong Hard disk?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts