New Laptop High temps

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shaki01

Hello.. First sorry for bad english and long question..
Before 1 month my laptop get damagd by overheating(I guess) I sended it for warranty and after 30 days, they called me to get new one.. So I go and chose HP Pavilion 15 gaming i5 8th gen, 1050 4gb..After I go home I installed windows and and drivers, I decide to try laptop with games.. First Pubg and in 1st game I heard fans started faster and when touch the laptop was so hot.. Then installed Core Temp, while playing League of legends temps are +80 +90..I called the place where I buy, they said u doin something and thats why its high temp and its second time your laptop is overheating we cant do anything.. 3 days laptop get +90 temp just playing League of legends with middle graphic settings.. If someone understand me please help Thank

Is it very hot where you live? You might go get a laptop cooler, which sits underneath your laptop and has fans.

Shaki01

I have one.. I just realize something, I start the game without laptop in charge all was good, when I plug in the charge and fans just started work fast again..

Seems like you found the reason for it heating up.

I would still consider buying a laptop cooler.

Seems like you found the reason for it heating up.

I would still consider buying a laptop cooler.
I have one..But I still think those temperatures are not good for new laptop..I called the service and they will take it to look..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online