New Mobo Shopping help plz

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nvrsummer2

Hello and thanks for stopping in this thread to help!

I haven't built a PC in awhile and just need some direction.

I am buying this CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103849

And Just need some Mobo ideas to get the most out of it. Also what type of Ram is going to pair well with this?

I plan on Running Windows 7 64bit. With Approx 8GB of memory. I do alot of multitasking while gaming!

I have newegg giftcards to use so that limits me to what is available on the site. I guess I dont need specific links, just some things to look for in pairing this hardware. I dont think ill need to OC but down the road i'd like to experiment.

Thanks again for helping me get back into the swing of things!!

I think the best motherboard would be a AMD 890 GX or FX motherboard.

DDR3 1333 MHz PC3-10666

or

DDR3 1600 MHz PC3-12800

Preferably with low timmings.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts