New Monitor: DELL 20 in Wide E207WFP?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
I have used Dell Lcd monitors for years...this is digital and analog, so go for it, they are amongst the best!

Mr.Magee

bearone2 said:
check costco
Yeah, but I want something that will last longer than a week. I don't doubt I could find something cheaper there though. :)

Mr.Magee

Yeah thats definitely a good deal, but the Dell is a 20in Wide Screen. The response time is better (Dell 5ms vs 8ms) as is the max res, and contrast ratio. Thanks though.

Those are a great deal and monitor. I know quite a few people who bought them during one of Dell's " 7 Days of Deals specials back in Dec " and they love them.(y)

bearone2

Banned
Mr.Magee said:
Yeah, but I want something that will last longer than a week. I don't doubt I could find something cheaper there though. :)
costco/longer than a week???? i guess i'm missing something here.

costco has many of the major brands and dell is one of them.:cool:

Mr.Magee

Don't have a Costco membership, so I didn't know they sell Dell's there. Do you know how much they happen to run at Costco?

Mr.Magee

Why would you take the Dell? Just curious.

Also, what would be the best video card to buy (preferably the cheapest) that would support this monitors full res.?? I'm not sure if mine will or not yet. I'll have to check when I get home. I've been looking at this little bugger: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814127181

Not sure if its compatible with this monitor or my motherboard? Thanks.

Forget that video card...you want either a 6600 or 7600 if not a gamer.
Dell monitors are great quality. I haven't a clue who Spectre is and don't want to know.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online