New Mother Board

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

UnD3R0aTh

PLZ REPLY TO THIS ASAP

ok i finally decided to ditch my old 478 socket mother board and of course im gonna toss my cpu and my ram too..i dont know much about mother boards or their specs

just recommend me a good board that supports AGP system coz theres no way im gonna change my video card also supports DDR3 memory and all new processors coz i have no intention to toss it again

Not so much a recommendation more of what's about as they are starting to get rarer.
Where are you in the world, will try and find some

UnD3R0aTh

oh well any recommendation? i thought maybe some boards support both systems AGP and PCI-E

There was a few motherboards awhile back that supported PCI-E and AGP when PCE-E first came out, not sure they are still available.
What CPU are you thinking about getting?
Intel or AMD?
Where are you in the world?

UnD3R0aTh

i live in Egypt..i wonder how that would help.
i would pick intel though theres no much difference between the 2 i guess maybe a "dual core"

greenday_lp said:
Because I could have post links to internet sites depending on where you lived.
It would not have been much point posting UK links as you live in Egypt.

greenday_lp said:
i would pick intel though theres no much difference between the 2 i guess maybe a "dual core"
If you want dual core then is time to dump the agp graphics card, you are not going to find a dual core motherboard that supports AGP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts