1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Motherboard With Agp Slot

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by UnD3R0aTh, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. UnD3R0aTh

UnD3R0aTh Thread Starter

i wanted to upgrade my Intel Clereon(R) cpu for my socket 478 Asus P4S800-MX MB and i know it can take a P4 and with 800 FSB, they can go up to 3.6GHz but its very rare to find so i have no option but to toss it along with my old cpu and my ram, but here comes the problem.

i have an AGP 256MB shader3.0 directx 9.0c video card that i bought recently and im afraid i cant afford to buy a new one besides buying all these stuff. so i wonder if they are still making new mainboards with AGP slots or can i find a motherboard that supports new cpu's and DDR2/3 memory with AGP slots? thanx in advance.

2. batharoy

batharoy

They still make some.
    Newegg

3. UnD3R0aTh

UnD3R0aTh Thread Starter

nah those are old i guess..im asking about a new one a board that i would never have to change again..lets put it this way..what are the most recently made motherboards with AGP slots?

4. UnD3R0aTh

UnD3R0aTh Thread Starter

5. UnD3R0aTh

UnD3R0aTh Thread Starter

6. dexterz

dexterz

ASrock 775Dual-VSTA (VIA PT880 Pro) <<<<<<<<<< This is a motherboard which has both AGP and PCI-express slot and has support for both DDR 1 and DDR 2 and can support processors with FSB upto 1066MHz.

ASRock 4CoreDual-VSTA LGA 775 VIA PT880 Ultra ATX Intel Motherboard with AGP 8X support
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157107

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/603645

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice