1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Msn Virus Nov 3

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by thamyejie, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thamyejie

thamyejie Thread Starter

There is a Friend of mine who recently accepted this msn virus which is a zip file type. And it will say that pls view this pics before i post it to my space. wad it says changes about. its normally called image 22 or 24 not sure if got other versions. he is using windows xp as operating system and windows live messenger for the msn.

This virus is unlike the past one i cant seem to find any background info bout it except it might also be called win32/weapbot.a or win32/weapbot.f. Is there anyway to remove it? so far he used spyware doctor to remove but cant detect norton internet security also cant detect it. Help pls thank you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647303

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice