new...need help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yvonne friszell

I am having the following issue...

I can't figure out how to stop the "run active x control" pop up window. It happens everytime I navigate in IE. Any help is appreciated.

bicycle bill

Banned
I think the following will stop that.On the toolbar.
Tools>options>advanced scroll down and under Security check "Allow active X content to run in files on my computer".

yvonne friszell

ok...it stopped working. i am again recg this error, repeatedly. i have enabled so many options in the internet options advanced im afraid i have created more problems than i started with. anyone?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online