Solved New Outlook Account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CeeBee52

Hi. I am trying to open a new Outlook account. It used to be simple to do but now I am being asked to solve a puzzle which cannot be solved to verify that I'm not a robot. I have identified images and sounds correctly but the site keeps telling me they are not right. It will not let me proceed. Please can anyone tell me how to get a new account without tearing my hair out. GMail is unsuitable. I don't like the layout or options.
Help! Thank you.

Couriant

James
Try using incognito mode (private browser) to make sure it’s not due to caching of the pictures

Goddess-Bastet

Virginia
Some images can change, so when you believe you’ve chosen all the pictures there’s still more to click on.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online