New PC Build won't turn on

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KevinNelson

Hi ,

I've built a new PC using compatible parts and my PSU's 20+4 cable. CPU 6 cable, GPU 2x6 cable and SATA cables are plugged into each respective device. For my case, I am using a Corsair Carbide SPEC 01 and have plugged in the power LED, HD LED, Power SW and Reset SW wires. However when i plug in and turn on my power supply and press the power button on my case it does not turn on. Please help!!

Check to make sure that the PSU power switch is in the correct position for turning on and that it's set to the correct voltage....110v or 220v

Tanis

Shane
Hi and welcome to TSG.

Firstly, nobody other than you know what parts we are working with here. Please provide a full list of individual components, including links where possible. Please include make and model for the Motherboard, CPU, RAM, Harddrives, PSU (make, model and wattage) and any other components. The more detail the better.

If you methodically follow the guide below, going through ALL the steps it will identify the problem :)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/troubleshooting-guide-for-problem-builds.580000/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online