Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New PC set up for my son

527 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  DRPC 
#1 ·
Hi to everyone on this forum and thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!!!

My Son has purchased a new gaming PC with his hard earned money to play fortnite. He usually plays on his PS4 and we were trying to link the accounts. When we try to link them on the PC an error message "cannot connect to server" comes up. I have tried to contact both playstation support as well as microsoft with no success.

Does anyone have any ideas and please keep in mind unfort. I am very computer illiterate to say the least. It came with a TP-link 150 Mbps wireless adapter that I went online and downloaded the driver with the correct version as I thought the connection may have been an issue but seems ok.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

#3 ·
Thanks for your reply DRPC. I Appreciate it. So we followed those EXACT directions and at the very end it says the error. We just tried it again now.

Just a side note, we have previously linked his PlayStation account with his switch account. Can you only have one main account and one linked? Have we reached the max or can you also link a PC account?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.