New PC, to use old email addy on outlook?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ERASERHEAD

Hey i have a new PC, but i would like to keep using my old email address from outlook express. Now, i tried to set it up but i had no clue what i was doing, i dont know what POP 3 is and things like this. I have been going to comcast on the web and checking my mail, but i know i can use outlook instead, i just dont really know how to set it up, anyone know of a tutorial or can walk me through?

thanks!

etaf

Wayne
have a look here

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

basically you need to know
the mail pop server and the smtp pop sever
it may simply be
mail.comcast.com
smtp.comcast.com
should be on the website somewhere

just follow the wizard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts