New PC/Win8 can't get on Forum

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spiritseeker38

I have a new laptop with Windows 8 on it. I am unable to access my own forum at www.megansmadams.com/forum.
I can get to it from all my other PC's that are running XP or Win 7.
I have tried using a proxy and can get into the forum but cannot post.

Any ideas?

davehc

David
Retired Trusted Advisor
I cant check your problem, without logging in, which I do not care to do, but I can see that there are some restrictions, before you can post. Obviously, there is something in the cookies on your other machines that sorts this.
BBut it occurs to me that, if you log in, but go straight to your profile and update it, you may find your registration is renewed and the site restrictions are removed?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online