1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

new phone?

Discussion in 'Android Phones and Tablets' started by wilson44512, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wilson44512

wilson44512 Thread Starter

Looking To get either Pantech burst or the LG nitro. Any one have any info on these 2?

2. Waterbeds

Waterbeds

Of all your choices....why these two? Is it a carrier thing? Pricing? Personally i wouldnt recommend either of these two phones to anyone other than an out of date elder..lol

3. wilson44512

wilson44512 Thread Starter

Well if ya must know.. I'm poor and its all i can afford.. Now if you want you can buy me a better one? if it will make you feel better

4. ForeverZen

ForeverZen

I would try and save a bit more money if possible and buying a refurbished phone. I bought my t-mobile galaxy s 2 for $200 and I have flashed at least 30 roms on it since then and it's running like a champ.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1057598