New photo utility

deuce

Let me be the first to congratulate you Mike... great job on the new photo software! :D (I guess I can get rid of the photo link in my sig) It's certainly geekier than the last method.

deuce

**Looks** like you got it now!
Yeah it just took a minute to get it edited so it was within the width/height limit. Now I can get rid of the temp solution I did in my sig... :) Actually I was thinking of taking that pic in my sig off and putting a different one on if that is alright. I don't have anyother recent ones scanned and I don't have a scanner, and can't find my digital camera, so I might just have to use my webcam and steal your idea on the webcam shot... it you don't mind... ;)

Your great TechGuy. I need to find a better one to keep in my profile nut till then you get the funny side of me.

By the way it worked in Netscape but the page loads twice. As soon as the the page loaded it reloaded on it's own but all was ok.

awesome work!

<FONT SIZE="1"><b><marquee scrollamount="3" border="0"><FONT SIZE="+0" COLOR="red">U Da Man!</marquee></b></FONT><BR>
<BR>

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Glad everyone likes it. FYI -- I do intend to enforce the "it has to be you" rule on photos. You can pick cute characters for your avatar, but I'd like to see your ugly mug for the photo. :)

Also, I *just* finished coding the <A href="http://forums.techguy.org/memberlist.php?action=photos" target="new_photos">Photo Album</a>! You'll find the option if you click on the "members" button at the top of the page.

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
For right now, it only shows up in your profile and in the Photo Album. Later this afternoon I'll try to hack it into the post pop-up, too. :)

deuce

credit due where credit is needed...

<FONT SIZE="1"><b><marquee scrollamount="3" border="0"><FONT SIZE="+0" COLOR="crimson">U Da Man!</marquee></b></FONT><BR>
<BR>

...need I say more! :D

You deserve another one!

<FONT SIZE="1"><b><marquee scrollamount="3" border="0"><FONT SIZE="+0" COLOR="red"><FONT FACE="Tempus Sans ITC" SIZE="5"><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">U</FONT><FONT COLOR="#DB0012"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#B60024">D</FONT><FONT COLOR="#920036">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6D0049"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#49005B">M</FONT><FONT COLOR="#24006D">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00007F">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00007F"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00246D">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00495B"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#006D49">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#009236"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00B624">!</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR="#00DB12"></FONT><FONT COLOR="#00FF00"></FONT></FONT></marquee></b></FONT><BR>

Hey Mike.
Very impressed. The photo album is cool too.

Good on ya, mate.

Gram

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online