1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by Yankee Rose, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Yankee Rose

Yankee Rose Thread Starter

I was wondering if there was a way for a user to "customize" the New Posts link to include or not include certain forums.

I use it mainly for my search and I see that many times, more than 50% of the posts are to Random. Not that I am against Random (I venture there occasionally), but this morning almost 3/4 of the new posts were to theads there.

Just wondering.

2. RandyG

RandyG

Hi Jody,

I tried that track, along with LeslieGibb and davey7549, almost 1 year ago (just 4 days shy of 1 year:D) and we seem to have been the minority then.

Take a look at Daily Viewing is "Post-Heavy"

I'd still like to see some sort of change implemented in that regard.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114647

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice