1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New ryzen 2200g desktop with issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by LogTale, Jan 12, 2019 at 12:27 AM.

1. LogTale

LogTale Thread Starter

So...... I made a pc for my friend who wanted a pc that can run league of legends well and he does not play any other pc games than that. Somehow, this can run it at 120fps on average on max settings but crashes very frequently (Always with a blue screen that had a error called video_tdr_error). I did everything in the past month to fix it after he built his pc but its not a stability issue because it can run other games like Overwatch without getting a bluescreen. Some other methods I tried to fix this was update the drivers for the 2200g (the latest from amd), not overclocking it and leaving it at default settings (seemed to make it even worse), updating the BIOS, and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows 10, but nothing seemed to work. I've also tried to swap drives from my pc but that wasn't the case either. Is there any solutions to fix this issue?
    (This is the pc that I made him.) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HqDTq4

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221748

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice