1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Screen?

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Danboy, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danboy

Danboy Thread Starter

The other day I was trying to figure out what was wrong with my CD-ROM (which has been solved even though I still don't know how I fixed it LOL) I did a few things that was mentioned here as well as the Dell website. Since then everytime I start my computer the first screen says this........

Dell System Dimension 4700
    Bios Version A05
    www.dell.com

Drive 1 not found: Serial ATA,SATA 2
    Strike the F1 Key To Continue, F2 to run the setup utility.

This screen has never come up before. Is there any way that I can stop this screen from coming up? Thank You,

Danboy

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538789

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice