New "smart" chargers in the market

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ColinMark

Hey everyone, so I recently have been attacked by various aggressive ads and promotions on social media of the new small so called "smart" charger. They claim that they are perfect choice for Iphone users, I have no idea how they know that I am using iphone 7. So I have been approached by their sales department via Facebook chat. The name of the company is "Lightr" and they present themselves as a start up. I usually do not trust ads on social media platforms so I decided to check their web page and it turned out that they are planning to enter indiegogo. I am really confused because whatever they give sound non sense to me. They claim that they have created a new smart charger with bluetooth features and all that. It also has magnets for connection and is kinda small and comfortable. Their site is lightr.store. Just wanted to ask these questions.

1. Is it possible to harm the phone with these magnets?
2. How can this kind of small charger be durable?
3. Are there any other smaller powerbanks?
4. Shall I trust them?

ColinMark

RT

Just MHO, I never buy unsolicited items.
Because I did it once, and was charged over and above the advertised price.
Be sure to read the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, boring as it sounds, could save you grief later on.

Thanks for comment, this micro charger is actually a nice one and I guess I might consider purchasing several of those
Soooo, if I design a nice website advertising something that does not actually exist, you would send me money?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online