1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

New Spywareblaster Question

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by stu37, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. stu37

stu37 Thread Starter

Has anyone updated to the new spywareblaster? I did and it is completely different. What are your thoughts and is it easy to use? Seems like it's not to me. Anyone have any explanations for using? Thanks in advance. Don't see any large listing on spyware like old one.

2. raybro

raybro

It's still the same basic tool with some refinements, it just has a slightly different interface.

To view the list of spyware, just click the Internet Explorer button.

On the Status page, be sure to click Enable all protection near the bottom of the window.

Regards - Ray

3. TOGG

TOGG

I've updated and I agree that the new look and changes in how SWB functions may take some getting used to.

Personally, I'm not too bothered that you no longer get to see the names of all 2000 plus objects that are blocked nor of the ones that are being added at each update. If it keeps working I'm happy.

If you have any points that aren't dealt with in the Help files, take a look at the Javacool Software Forum at Wilders Security Forum. The link is as follows;
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

4. hewee

hewee

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!