New Steam CS Update Problem!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Murdoc2k

When I try to launch CS 1.6 with new steam I downloaded, it says I need to download the 350 MB file in order to make it work because 1) it doesn't detect my origonal cs which I dunno why
2) when I click "Install" the whole entire Steam client freezes and no longer moves...

what should I do?

Steam is having all sorts of problems....what I would do is just wait like a week or so, then try it again. In order to play it, you have to download the 350MB CS 1.6 file thing, it is now available as a seperate download. Honestly though, it's taking forever to update it now, just wait a bit, and things should all work out. I still haven't gotten mine to work, but I don't really like 1.6 anyway...

Murdoc2k

Well.... according to Http://www.steampowered.com there is a way to update CS if there are troubles and when I tired to download from file plannet... the page messed up and I can't download... its not loading!!!

Does anyone have an alternative link for this file? "steaminstall_cs.exe"?

cause I don't wanna wait 150 minutes!!! :(

D

Deathdealer

then u wont play then!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it took me 30minutes tilli could play but 1.5 is better

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online