New to forum but old to computers

olddirtret

I've been watching the TSG Forums for awhile and thought I would join in. There is always something interesting to read.

BTW My first computer was a Timex Sinclair 1000 with 32k of memory.:eek:

olddirtret

Welcome joebloggit. Just to let you know, I still have the Timex Sinclair and it is covered in moon dust..:D

I have a panasonic toughbook cf-72 laptop 850 mhz p3 . Does any one know how the gsm on this system work . Do i need a gsm cellular chip or a driver. Please let me know or direct me to someone who...

I HAVE A PANASONIC TOUGHBOOK CF-72 LAPTOP 850 MHZ P3 . DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW THE GSM ON THIS SYSTEM WORK . DO I NEED A GSM CELLULAR CHIP OR A DRIVER. PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR DIRECT ME TO SOMEONE WHO...please email me drivers to [email protected] much appreciated I also need tthe touchscreen driver thank you anyone out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online