1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved New Tracks for Windows Media Player

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by dougglos, Aug 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dougglos

dougglos Thread Starter

First Name:
    Douglas
    I have recently installed WMP as my means of saving and playing music and wondered if anyone can suggest a good way of obtaining music tracks to play on it. In other words, are there some recommended websites where I can find tracks, albums, etc., of my favourites artists and orchestras, (mainly Easy Listening and Classical), so that I can download and save them to WMP and play them as required? Quite happy if they require to be paid for, but I'm just not sure where to go to get such tracks. Thanks for any advice.

2. Anjello

Anjello

as far as I know you have to create your own from the songs and music already on your computer you may try down loading some from the internet I think too. Just go to playlist and create new play list or go to music library witch should have downloaded all your music on your pc and just drag the song over to now playing and create a new list and rename it at top of list and then save when done if you forget to save when you exit it will ask you would you like to save changes to the play list click yes.

3. dougglos

dougglos Thread Starter

First Name:
    Douglas
    Thanks, but what I am trying to do is find sources of new tracks to add to those I have already installed on my PC, from internet sites.

4. Anjello

Anjello

Sorry, forgot to let you know if you are using windows media player on windows 10 you are going to have a lot of problems as I did. The windows 10 programming is designed for groove music (stupid because it uses to much internet band width and lags programs when listening to music on it in the background{unless you have more processors and ram than I do witch most do lol}) and using windows media player on windows 10 requires some internal system changes and windows 10 settings changed and windows features managed and services combined with (local) services to be managed for it to run correctly. But when done with reconfig. you can even play dvds on it to.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1214785

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice