New Trusted Advisors!

Johnny b

John
Well, come to think of it, the latrine needs a good scrubbing. :giggle:
Over in Contoversial Topics, it probably does :D :D

I'd try harder to clean it out, but I would need that extra bit of power, logic doesn't seem to be enough LOL!

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Having said that, I do hope an Admin or Mod will chime in if and correct me if I'm mistaken here
You got it right, @RT . We have private forums for Mods and Trusted Advisors. When we recognize the need for additional help, we start a new thread to discuss potential people to step up to those positions. As you mentioned, we consider a lot of things, including how long they've been a member, how active they are on the site, the quality of the advice, and also ability to handle/defuse difficult situations, especially in the case of Moderators. We're very fortunate to have so many great people here volunteering their time and it's sometimes difficult to narrow down the list when a position opens up! (y)

Reactions: RT

RT

You got it right, @RT . We have private forums for Mods and Trusted Advisors.
Thank ye Mike...I gleaned some of the secret ritual by rumors and legend.
I did seem to leave out the part where the conclave's ritual culminates in the ultimate sacrifice of a single 5.25 floppy disc that once held secrets known only to the unwary victim... uh, NO! I meant "donor" yeah that's it!... donor... :rolleyes:
So it's data could be absorbed into the collective, thus expanding knowledge reserved for the elite.
Thus to passed down as needed.

oh, erm...maybe i shouldnna said that part... :eek:

And to @User5555555558
Daniel, no worries - we kid and joke around here and there, but the tech advise is solid, only slightly supernatural :D

Johnny b

John
Slightly supernatural?

Don't be fooled, @User5555555558
Since when did scarecrows start typing comments on the Internet? :D

RT

Since when did scarecrows start typing comments on the Internet? :D
Evidence suggests it was about 2000 years ago, but I wasn't around then, so can't offer conclusive proof. (Data storage techniques have evolved)
Theories and speculation abounds, subject to your own particular perception of time and space.

Ah! You humans never fail to amuse us :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online