New W10 error message every day!

effingpot

Mike
Hi,
For about the last week I get one or both of these messages pop up almoste very time I switch my PC on - the first two times I entered my W10 username and password but now I'm suspicious! Is it s genuine thing and any idea why it keeps appearing? (I have not changed my password recently).

(the black one pops up bottom right of the screen in the message area, the other when I am looking at files pops up in the middle of the screen)

thanks
Mike

Attachments

DakBai

Dak
Does anything appear in the Shared Experiences menu? Usually it would ask for you to sign in again to fix your account,,,

effingpot

Mike
Yes that's where the popup takes me to and it says the account needs fixing, so I enter the password and it says it's fixed. then the next day we do it all over again! About 6 times in the last 2 weeks :-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online