1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

newbe help!!!!! open office power point to .EXE

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by tondowg, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tondowg

tondowg Thread Starter

hi guys im new to the open office power point but i have made a few power point files and i have found the weay to make the power points into PDF files but i would like to know is there any programs that will convert them into .EXE files would like to send them to friends, co-workers, and family so any help with this would be great

thanks tondowg

2. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

look on the file menu for "Pack and go" follow the steps and be sure to include the PowerPoint viewer.

3. tondowg

tondowg Thread Starter

ok there seems to be a problem with this, this is not ur normal power point this is the linux versheon of power point so in the file there is no place where it says pack and go, only export as PDF or export

thanks dog

4. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

Sorry can't help with that, I have MS version. The only other thing I can think of is to save it as a webpage.

5. MichaelWayne

MichaelWayne

I believe winzip can do this! You can make a .zip file into a .exe

6. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

7. exegete

exegete

Howdy. Seems to be a little confusion, but maybe just me. There is no "PowerPoint" for Linux. If you mean the presentation portion of Open Office (from OP), then you need at least an extra step to make the transition.

8. Ziggy1

Ziggy1

Wow I didn't even see the "OPEN" part in the subject line of this Post, I haven't really paid much attention to "Open Office" so it didn't click.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/415068

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice